Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is so far my favorate photo.

This photo was taken on an investigation at a small lake in the Mt Hood National Forest, this is Little Crater Lake. This is a scary place very haunted. Would you believe I caught 3 spirits in this one pic. Can you see them. You will have to zoom in on this picture to see them, some hints. There is a boy figure in front of a large stump, this stump is accually only 2 1/2 feet high! There is a small tree branch hanging down just to the left of the tree stump I spoke about previously, this branch is hanging form the broken tree. Look closer to the top of the branch. Do you see the face looking to the left. The other one is in the background and very hard to see. This is me at the far, far left of the picture. I'm 6'4 feet tall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: